This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix clone build for ARMv4
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:32:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix clone build for ARMv4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1390477771-30826-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014, Will Newton wrote:
> ARMv4 does not have the blx instruction, so use the BLX macro which
> handles abstracting this for us.
> 2014-01-23 Will Newton <email@example.com>
> [BZ #16499]
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/clone.S: Use BLX macro instead
> of blx instruction directly.
OK, presuming you've run the testsuite for at least one ARM configuration.
Joseph S. Myers