This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] am33: bring port up to date with NPTL support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:01:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] am33: bring port up to date with NPTL support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1340030785-32581-1-git-send-email-msalter at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401212249560 dot 25161 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1390347651 dot 10659 dot 12 dot camel at deneb dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014, Mark Salter wrote:
> Sorry about letting this linger. At this point, I think removing it is
> the thing to do. The tls bits never got to upstream gcc and I ran into
> issues with the toolchain I couldn't get past.
Thanks - I'll remove it after 2.19 branches.
Joseph S. Myers