This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] [AArch64] Define BE loader name.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Steve McIntyre <steve dot mcintyre at linaro dot org>, "libc-ports at sourceware dot org" <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:13:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AArch64] Define BE loader name.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52CDD48A dot 80009 at redhat dot com> <20140113181623 dot GW8293 at linaro dot org> <CA+=Sn1mAkeCU+zt5jOQu5QZhqvuWX4yAvgHe8V6Wq9bpaxD8Tw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFqB+PwdAeYzzjxyyq9Rv_twYL-eH63PCjzCGyDfEEs8KNnvtA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 20 Jan 2014, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> On 17 January 2014 23:04, Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I withdraw my objection to the patch. Though I do feel this
> > discussion should have been done on the GCC/glibc list in addition to
> > the linaro cross distro list as not every one knows about that list.
> Thank you, patch committed.
The committed patch has
+abi-lp64_be-options := -D__AARCH6464EB__
which looks like a typo to me ("6464").
Joseph S. Myers