This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] [AARCH64]: Pointer mangling support for Aarch64
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Venkataramanan Kumar <venkataramanan dot kumar at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, Patch Tracking <patch at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 17:42:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AARCH64]: Pointer mangling support for Aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJK_mQ0EoE+_JQvSL+5=C_+Q6JgsV8hvXipy8OgR8+GYyYgt3A at mail dot gmail dot com> <52BC8489 dot 9040307 at twiddle dot net> <CAJK_mQ1GeEf4MjMBcijmwKef33kZEmoHkJv8xgqX5=k4_t9YPg at mail dot gmail dot com> <52BD983C dot 5050006 at twiddle dot net> <CAJK_mQ2mH9gE3_65S00Jg7ov1c6fWD8QFhoaxJY35pVyfAXY_Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFqB+PyA1=MZ4gTZQ4VX9q7rG7ra-AEeTXXDm4Rz34fyMxLyjA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJK_mQ0QwoSEJU+GWG=zibWQ8VAmj6+gvB3FqY9Y7jEBa6w8gQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 31 December 2013 05:15, Venkataramanan Kumar
> Hi Marcus,
> Thank you for reviewing the patch.
> I have incorporated your review comments.
> +#ifdef PTR_DEMANGLE
> + PTR_DEMANGLE (sp);
> Nested #if should have indentation between # and if.
> In ports/sysdeps/aarch64/jmpbuf-offsets.h, should I need to add space
> between # and if?
> Reading the glibc coding style, I understood it as outer #ifndef
> __ASSEMBLER__ will not increase indentation level.
> if it is Ok, can you please commit on my behalf since I don't have write access.
You are right. I'll commit this for you shortly.