From: Vishal Agrawal <vishal4556@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:56:02 +0530
Subject: Fwd: Has anyone progressed/tried to port glibc to non posix
system (windows)
To: libc-ports@sourceware.org

I am working to port a part of glibc to windows. Can anyone help me with
their progress or write about how hard it is. With no changes it is listing:

*** The GNU C library is currently not available for this platform.
*** So far nobody cared to port it and if there is no volunteer it
*** might never happen.  So, if you have interest to see glibc on
*** this platform visit
***     http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/porting.html
*** and join the group of porters