Re: [patch, mips] Fix stubs files for hard float vs. soft float

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012, Steve Ellcey wrote:

> > OK, those do look like correct differences (unless and until MIPS
> > soft-float is made to support exceptions and rounding modes along the
> > lines of the support for them with Power soft-float).
>
> Does that mean the patch is OK or do you want me to get rid of the use
> of $(shell) as Roland suggested?  If so, I need some help because I

I mean that the principle of generating separate headers for these cases
is OK, subject to taking into account both Roland's and Andreas's
comments.

The generated file should only need to set the default-abi variable, not
have any targets, be included from sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/Makefile
where the ABI conditions are defined, and can be generated by a configure
script fragment.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com