Re: MIPS sys/epoll.h

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> I'm trying to stay in the habit of updating PA when I see a similar
> MIPS/ARM change go through.

You'll have seen my recent message
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2012-01/msg00022.html> listing
miscellaneous things needing updating for various ports (in the PA case,
nptl/shlib-versions and sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure.in support now
need moving to ports).

> The last general review of the various PA headers was in 2011-10 which
> should have brought everything up to date.

Checking back through my past libc-ports messages mentioning PA (and
messages don't necessarily list all relevant targets) I don't see the Jan
2010 changes to bits/sigaction.h in the PA version.  bits/socket.h also
appears to be missing various changes.  (But those are just examples, I
haven't done a thorough check of either the headers or past libc-ports
messages.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com