Re: [patch] reduce namespace polloution from sys/ucontext.h on arm

Joseph S. Myers wrote:
The most obvious users of these definitions would be (native) GDB and gdbserver - do those still build OK (i.e. include the correct headers to get the definitions they need and not rely on any definitions that were removed) after this patch?
I have built the debian gdb package (which builds both gdb and gdbserver) sucessfully
on a system with this patch.

Have you verified that it still works to include both <sys/ucontext.h> and <sys/procfs.h> in the same source file, in either order?
I had already tried that in one order, just tried the other order too. Both work fine.

When I copied a structure definition over to remove the dependency I made sure
to rename it (following the name used for the equivilent structure on amd64).