Re: Ports patch review status

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> I believe I have reviewed all the ports patches currently pending my
> review. ?Please let me know if you think something else is pending.
>
> I would point out that a large number of the ports issues open in Bugzilla
> are for alpha, which needs someone to volunteer to be an active maintainer
> to deal with both bugs and patches. ?Some of the others are for ARM
> old-ABI which is now effectively dead and unmaintained, being superseded
> by EABI.
>
> --
> Joseph S. Myers
> joseph@codesourcery.com

I guess I'm kind of the defacto alpha maintainer...

I was planning to move the patches we've been carrying in Gentoo
(mostly the ones available in bugzilla) into glibc-ports.git anyway.

I'd sure like to have you, Joseph, do at least a minimal review of
them though, as I'm sure to miss something. I'll clean them up and
send them along soon.

Matt