Re: MIPS bits/stat.h update

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Matt Turner wrote:

> Attached is the patch for Alpha. Please review and commit.
>
> Note, it's number 3 in a series of independent commits (1:
> Add-new-MADV_-values, 2: Fix-sync_file_range-parameter-names). I'll
> reply to those threads with their patches as well.

As noone has commented on these patches, I have reviewed and applied them
(and cherry-picked patch 1 to 2.11 branch).  I remind you that if you wish
to do non-mechanical patches such as adding ____longjmp_chk for Alpha,
you'll need to complete the copyright assignment paperwork and you'll need
to get them reviewed by someone familiar with Alpha.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com