This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [M68K/ColdFire patch 5/n] Main NPTL patch
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:16:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [M68K/ColdFire patch 5/n] Main NPTL patch
- References: <4A93D885.email@example.com> <4A93E120.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A9ABEB3.email@example.com> <4AC5D9D5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AE179A8.email@example.com>
Now we have 2.11 announced as coming very soon, could someone please
review at least the main NPTL patch and get at least the allocation of the
GLIBC_2.11 symbol version for __m68k_read_tp checked in so we can avoid
further ABI changes in that regard?
Joseph S. Myers