This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [ARM,MIPS,M68K] bits/fcntl.h update for F_SETOWN_EX and F_GETOWN_EX
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 20:14:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ARM,MIPS,M68K] bits/fcntl.h update for F_SETOWN_EX and F_GETOWN_EX
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> writes:
> I don't quite understand how these new values being the same as F_GETLK64
> and F_SETLK64 works, but having them the same as those values is exactly
> what the libc changes and kernel.org git appear to do.
I'm pretty sure this is a mistake, would you care to report it to the
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."