This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix mmap2 syscall for ColdFire
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:14:18 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix mmap2 syscall for ColdFire
- References: <4AC5D909.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Schwab wrote:
Maxim Kuvyrkov <email@example.com> writes:
M68K linux port expects the argument of mmap2 syscall to be counted in
the memory pages.
The offset is supposed to be always counted in units of 4k.
Unfortunately, that is not the case for ColdFire. And there is the
MMAP2_PAGE_SHIFT macro for this reason.