Re: [M68K/ColdFire patch 4/n] Remove kernel headers

Andreas Schwab wrote:
Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim@codesourcery.com> writes:

For m68k the change is close to no-op, both kernel and GLIBC headers
define the structures to be the same.

No. The SysV version of ucontext_t does not match the kernel definition in any way.

I'm afraid I don't follow you here. From your words I get the idea that the difference between linux definition of ucontext_t and GLIBC's is intentional. What I don't understand is how things are supposed to work then.

The ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/m68k/sys/ucontext.h file does indeed describe the SysV version of ucontext_t, not that of linux's. But why it isn't in ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/m68k/sys/ directory then?

--
Maxim