HP-PARISC maintainer.

Dan,

I was directed to your posting on debian-glibc:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-glibc/2006/04/msg00192.html

So lets make it really official. I will step up to be the HP-PARISC
ports maintainer. I will work towards keeping hppa building from
upstream.

Some more good TLS work got done this weekend and I have a
final binutils piece to send upstream. At that point we should have
linuxthreads building again.

Thanks for taking the time to ping various lists looking for help!

Cheers,
Carlos.