Re: Fix missing ARM clobbers in longlong.h

> I've submitted this to GCC, and will commit it there when the HEAD branch is
> open for non-regression fixes again.  Roland, could you commit this for
> glibc? TIA!

Actually, I'd prefer to take the file verbatim from canonical gcc sources
and update it wholesale (so that it differs only in the license text).  Can
you let me know when a canonical gcc version of the file is good to update?
If it's not on the gcc trunk but definitely will be according proper gcc
procedures, then that's canonical enough for me.  But ideally I'd like to
just say "updated to match gcc trunk as of <date>".

Thanks,
Roland