This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- From: "digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:28:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/10871] ru_RU: 'mon' array should contain both nominative and genitive cases
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #91 from Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com> ---
Created attachment 9915
Also implement abbreviated alternative month names and %Ob
This is a new patch. I realized that at least in case of May in Russian and
Belarusian also abbreviated month names may have nominative/genitive form, in
this particular case because the word is so short that its abbreviated form
equals the full form. A similar phenomenon may also exist in other languages
which I am not yet aware of. So this patch repeats all the above steps to
implement _NL_ABALTMON_x constants in nl_langinfo() and "%Ob" format specifier
in strftime(), except the backward compatibility.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.