Re: CLDR locales support in glibc

> Would en_NL serve your purpose adequately?

Yes, I think so.

Also, I've just noticed a different thing, which I didn't know (or
didn't pay attention to) when I asked my first question. This is not a
problem for me, this is just a "remark for the general discussion of
support for en_NL or CLDR's en_150".

The point is: locales have some information about "address format". I
don't know how detailed this information is, but there are some
differences in address writing in different European countries. For
example, a postal code in the Netherlands consists of 4 digits and 2
letters, while in many other countries it only consists of digits.
Unlike many other things, which are the same in almost all European
countries. This might be a problem for en_150 locale, which, if I
understand correctly is supposed to be for all continental European
countries. For example, some programs may complain about a "wrong
format of" Dutch postal codes if they are run wtih
LC_ADDRESS=en_150.UTF8 . But I don't know, maybe such errors are
impossible because LC_ADDRESS does not prescribe this.