Possible improvements on German locales

Hi all,

during my work on the de_IT locale I found some room for improvements
for the de_AT, de_BE and de_CH locales.

 1. LC_MESSAGES: may be copied from de_DE (only de_AT)
 2. LC_NAME: de_DE contains more categories and goes more into detail.
    So I propose a copy reference in the other three locales.
>     LC_NAME
>     name_fmt    "%d%t%g%t/
>     %m%t%f"
>     name_miss   "FrÃulein"
>     name_mr     "Herr"
>     name_mrs    "Frau"
>     name_ms     "Frau"
>     END LC_NAME
 3. LC_TIME date_fmt. date command's output is uncommon in German.

    Der Standard (derstandard.at), a big Austrian news site presents the
>     Samstag, 19. MÃrz 2016, 20:33

    bad:
>     $ LANG=de_AT.utf8 date
>     Sam MÃr 19 20:24:43 CET 2016
    better:
>     $ LANG=de_DE.utf8 date
>     Sa 19. MÃr 20:24:35 CET 2016
    good:
>     $ LANG=de_DE.utf8 date +%c
>     Sa 19 MÃr 2016 20:41:25 CET
    So I would change the "date" output for each German locale into the
    same as "data +%c".

Just my thoughts,

Matthias WallnÃfer