LC_TIME missing keywords

Hello list,
 Hope this is the correct list, bug-glibc-locales@gnu.org listed in locale files bounced.
 I was working on a parser for my source code and found three locales that lack POSIX "mandatory" keywords.
Almost all lack "era*", which is OK, but the ones I question are the three that lacked "t_fmt_ampm" keyword.
Two locales have "am_pm" defined as a non-nul string values. Locale "km_KH" has "t_fmt_ampm" commented out.
Locale "ff_SN" has "t_fmt_ampm" missing. For these two should I uncomment the one and provide a non-nul string
for the other? The third "ug_CN" has nul strings for "am_pm" and missing "t_fmt_ampm". That one I assume just provide a
nul string, but your files, I just started locales, you tell me please.
 That question above leads to two other questions. Some locales have a "am_pm" defined but a "t_fmt_ampm" defined
as does not use 12 hour format (nul string), what should be done in this case as far as strf/ptime()? Conversely, when
one uses a 12 hour format ("t_fmt_ampm" keyword, %p specifically) should the "am_pm" be defined as a non-nul string?
Examples:  af_ZA, ff_SN, zh_SG; br_FR, bg_BG, cs_CZ.
 Those questions lead to this: could you email POSIX and request that %k, %l be added to the appropriate time interfaces?
I, as a peon, don't carry any weight and had complications just getting typos changed. And was unaware of their
existence until working with these locale files.
I am using glibc-2.18 data, IEEE Std 1003.1, 2013 Edition.
 Thanks in advance,
Steve
pheonix@zoomtown.com