This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
Re: tr_TR locale changes
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:45:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: tr_TR locale changes
- References: <20120604165833.GZ24309@machine.or.cz>
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Petr Baudis <email@example.com> wrote:
> ?I have committed two tr_TR locale changes from bugzilla (BZ#1322,
> BZ#13996), with the cummulative diff:
> ?I was not sure how to credit someone who did not provide a realname in
> Bugzilla, so I attributed him in the old Ulrich's way.
I agree. Without a real name you can't attribute it to them. That's fine.