Fwd: Romanian localedata has several problems - corrected in patch

Forwareded after deblocking

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 9, 2006 9:38 AM
Subject: Romanian localedata has several problems - corrected in patch
To: bug-glibc-locales@gnu.org

Hello,

I have made some modifications to glibc 2.3.5 to correct some problems:
* locales/ro_RO: Correct the sorting order of the letters a
circumflex and a with breve according to the Romanian alphabet.
* locales/ro_RO: Do not use capital A with breve within day names
* locales/ro_RO: Use Romanian post-92 writing rules within day
and abday

The patch was tested on gentoo with a modified ebuild script and
really corrects all the mentioned bugs.
.
Please integrate it into the glibc source (I have added an entry in
localedata/Changelog; please modify if needed)

PS: I saw that the CHECKSUMS file seems to be outdated. Should this be this way?

--
Regards,
EddyP

Regards,