Re: Talk about glibc locale format

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 01:03:28PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Keld Jørn Simonsen]
> > The situation is that LC_PAPER is supported in glibc, but it was
> > removed from 14652. I asked you to include it in your talk because I
> > think it is quite useful, and it is used in a number of packages,
> > including cups.
>
> Really?  I thougth cups used libpaper.  Do you have any source for
> this?

My memory is that they began supporting A4 as specified in the locale
when I made complaints about it and asked them to use the locale info.
I have not been down in cups sources, so I cannot tell.
Maybe they implemented it then from locale, and then shifted to
libpaper. Maybe they just used libpaper.
Where does libpaper get its information from?

> Can you point me to the source of other packages using LC_PAPER?

Not at this point.

Best regards
keld