Default bug handler for libc locale bugs (Was: Serbian locales)

[Denis Barbier]
>> Perhaps there's a -maint style alias you can "watch" in Bugzilla, so
>> you can receieve reports on all the locale bug reports yourself?
>
> Yes, and it is currently set to Petter's email.  Petter, could you
> please ask if your mail address can be replaced by this list so that
> we all receive localedata bug reports?

I'll request to change the default locale bugzilla maintainer from
pere@hungry.com to libc-locales@sources.redhat.com.

Sorry I've been so unresponsive the last few months.  Not sure if this
will change, but I did find an hour to look at glibc locales just
now. :)