Re: About JSON output generated by "bench-malloc-thread"

Hi,

:

> On 1 February 2018 at 18:08, Francesco <francesco.montorsi@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Siddhesh,
> > thanks for fast answer.
> > I can also collaborate on that if you need.
>
> That would be cool too.  Please feel free to send in a patch and I'll
> review it.

Do you think it's better to change the benchmark utility to generate a JSON
that complies with existing JSON schema or rather write a new schema for
that utility?

> Please note however that for any change that is legally
> significant you'll need to sign a copyright assignment.  Legally
> significant == non-trivial changes more than 15-20 lines of code.

Actually I already transferred copyright to FSF for a patch I contributed
to coreutils a while ago (several years ago actually)... not sure if that's
enough

Francesco