An approach to segregated linking using dlmopen

Hi - I've been working on a mechanism for segregated linking
built on top of the new(ish) dlmopen() call: The original problem
was (is, I suppose) how to allow a libGL + dri driver from
outside a runtime (with a conflicting libstdc++ requirement) to
be used by a game using the (incompatible) libstdc++ provided by
the runtime.

I've got it working to at least the point where glxinfo/glxgears
will run in that scenario and as I've been told other people
were interested in GOT patching I thought I'd post what I had
so far here:

  https://git.collabora.com/cgit/user/vivek/libcapsule.git/