build glibc for ARM aprofile

Hi,

I try to build a Linux multilib toolchain for ARM using GCC's aprofile, i.e. I pass -multilib-list=aprofile to the GCC configure script.

My question: How do I have to build a related GLIBC?

I tried something like

$ configure --prefix=/usr  --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=arm-audis4-linux-gnueabihf

Running make and make install afterwards works fine, but a subsequent GCC build is missing the header file gnu/stubs-hard.h.

Interestingly, gnu/stubs-soft.h _got_ installed by GLIBC's make install step, so I assume I'm either missing an additional option for building GLIBC or an additional GLIBC build run with other options (similar to an x86_64 multilib build, where a multilib GLIBC takes three build runs for -m64, -m32 and -mx32).

Is there anyone out there who can shed some light into this or maybe even tell what's wrong with my build?

Many thanks,

Chris