Re: TEST_DIRECT flag and nptl eintr/stdio tests

Just FYI: I pulled the latest code and tested. Your patch, Florian,
seems to fix the problem that I was seeing. I am going to send along
my patch to test-skeleton.c to see if you think that would be
complementary to the change that you made.

Thanks again for your reply!
Will