RE: utf8 varable length encoding support

It's very simple, manipulating different language characters simultaneously, for example:

strlen counts different language chars at once, I mean mixed-input of languages.
strcmp compares mixed-input too.

libutf8, this one ? http://www.haible.de/bruno/packages-libutf8.html

Best regards,
Xing