Re: Lock in centos 6.4 and redhat enterprise 6 using chcon

On 02/02/2015 09:35 AM, Stefano Borini wrote:
Good morning,

I am encountering a strange hang with the selinux chcon utility trying
the following operation

chcon -t texrel_shlib_t /tmp/subdir/withheldpath

where withheld path is a .so that is going to be accessed with dlopen.
I am not invoking the chcon command directly nor performing the dlopen,
a closed-source library does that, apparently to prepare the .so for
dlopening.

Hi, I actually found the source of the problem. Maybe it can be of use.
The problem is that, due to other constraints, we are forced to LD_PRELOAD libGL. This in turn preloads libnvidia-tls, and this apparently messes up something.

At this point I am really, really curious. What am I messing up, specifically, with that preload?

Thanks!

--
Stefano Borini
QuantumWise A/S