Unsigned int

Hi,

    I am newbie to GLIBC. I was porting GLIBC-2.19 for an embedded
target. Basic port was sucessful and it was working fine.

   Problem:
     When I try to print an unsigned int variable then it is failing
with Segmentation fault.

   EX:

      #include <iostream>
      using namespace std;

    int main()
   {
     unsigned int a=4;
        cout << "Hello, World!\n";
        cout << a;
        cout << "Bye\n";
        return 0;
  }

Output:

    Hello World
    Segmentation fault

 If I use printf then it is working fine. The problem is only with cout

  Can anyone please help me out why to look and how to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Nagaraju