Documentation Bugs

Hey there,

I'm Luiji from the GNU Web Masters. I wanted to report some things
that were mentioned to us via webmasters@gnu.org.

These may or may not be problems, but I'd appreciate an explanation to
pass on. The GNU C Library manual at
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/ lacks any information on
PThreads, which appears to be a part of that library. The second part
of the report is best explained by this graphic:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1842/printfstringlenght.gif. Based
on my reading of it, that's perfectly valid. It would appear that the
reported is mistaking an example of minimum-length syntax with
precision syntax. I'd just like to verify that with you while I'm
here.

Thanks,
- Luiji
luiji@users.sourceforge.net