Re: Berkeley NSS DB 2.5 fork (nss_db)

Mark R Bannister wrote:
>Do you agree, or am I over exaggerating the problems here?

This most assuredly will affect us since we rely on nss_db for
performance reasons when compared with flat files (are you kidding?)
Honestly, not a huge problem, presuming the perforance is as good or
better, but it would be yet another thing to have to deal with in a
major version change.

Having it named the same thing will surely cause ire though as admin
after admin will loose time to debugging and trying to figure out why
their known good config no longer works.  At the very least, name it
something else to prevent confusion.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way