Adding getent(1) man page to Linux man-pages project?

Hi,

I note that nss/getent.c exists in glibc, but the man page isn't provided by
glibc, nor by the Linux man-pages project.  The version of getent(1) I'm seeing
on RHEL 5 seems to come from Debian, and isn't very informative (2 sentences).

I've therefore taken the bold step to write one from scratch, using the latest
getent.c source code for reference.  I submitted it to the Linux man-pages
project in this posting today:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.man/2409

The man page can be previewed here:

http://prose.sourceforge.net/man/linux/getent.1.html

Does anyone foresee a problem with incorporating this into Linux man-pages?  Are
there any other glibc related man pages that should be brought into the fold,
that aren't listed here ... http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/missing_pages.html ?

Best regards,
Mark Bannister.