Re: error when installing glibc(builds o.k.)

On 09/03/2010 08:30 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Justin P. Mattock
<justinmattock@gmail.com>  wrote:
In any case probably not a good idea to ignore this.. I'll have to go
through and see if I can find the broken library..

The library itself is not broken. The linker is failing to find the library on any of its search paths. You should determine why this is the case.

it's error is with -lnss_test1 so wherever this lib is from.. just built nss on another machine today and didnt see anything with test on it so maybe nss needs to be built with a switch turned on or something.
(I'll have a look into this and see..)

Justin P. Mattock