Re: glibc2.3.2, linux 2.4.18, and TLS

Mike,

You nailed it... there are references to the $usetls variable in a number
of configure scripts in various subdirectories.  I'm afraid it's been
years since I've built anything using configure, and I seem to have
forgotten most of the little I used to know about it.  Thanks for
clarifying this.

Bryan