Re: NSS with SUCCESS=continue

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 01:58:43PM +0200, Sylvain wrote:
> > ?Wouldn't this actually be the same as group: mysql files?
> Yes, I think but in practice it is not the case so maybe
> SUCCESS=continue don't work like I think (ie : it must override value
> found in previous service ONLY if value is found in service actually
> tested. If not, it must return value of previous tested service) or
> maybe it's a bug.

I meant it in another way: Does `group: mysql files` do what you want to
achieve?

The important point here is that results do not carry over; if you use
[SUCCESS=continue], that means the looked up value is thrown away and
the total result of the query is the result from the next databases.
I'm not sure when would you ever like to override the SUCCESS status.
:-)

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.