Re: How to access an applications ELF program header and ELF section header at runtime

Hi Bharath,

I think it's ok to use the symbols __start_data, __start_bss, etc (or
even dlopen the code itself) in a research project. If I were you,
though, I would create a level of abstraction in order to guarantee
that in the future I could change easily the way I get this
information.

Best regards,
Eduardo