having trouble making my version of pthread_condattr_init/destroy visible to outside world

Hi, I have my versions of the pthread_foocondattr_init/destroy functions and when I compile code using them I get "undefined reference" errors. I have added these two functions inside the nptl/Versions file. At the bottom of their function definition files I added strong_alias() following the same convention as in the regular pthread_condattr_init/destroy. Their symbols get exported but both symbols __pthread_foocondattr_init/destroy and pthread_foocondattr_init/destroy show with a small "t" next to their names. I was expecting the pthread_foocondattr_init/destroy symbol should have "T" which then would mean that their are visible to the outside world. On the other hand the pthread_condattr_init/destroy functions that come with glibc do show up with "T".

Thank you for your time,

Daniel