sysdeps/generic

As yo might have seen. I've checked in tons of patches to files in sysdeps/generic. In fact, they are gone from sysdeps/generic and placed in the appropriate toplevel dirs.

Beside grouping sources more nicely together this also eliminates the need to move files to sysdeps/generic to add an arch/platform specific file. Specifically, this makes the patch for the move of the complex math functions obsolete.

I've quite thoroughly checked that the result didn't change on x86-64. I looked at all the dependency files for changes. There are no unexpected ones. Then I test compiled x86 and ppc64 without problems.

There are most likely problems for other archs lurking. So, test it out.

The check-in is actually still going on. My horribly slow line coupled with cvs's crappy protocol make it slow. So, avoid checking sources in or out until you see no more traffic for a while. I'll not wait until this is down, it'll be another hour or two. It's really time to move to monotone...

Tomorrow morning I'll do more consistency checks and will send another mail announcing that the repository is consistent again.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â