Re: second thoughts on using dl_iterate_phdr() for cache-validation

> That's a bit disappointing.  Earlier you said:
>
>   Roland> If there is a complete, desireable, and working new
>   Roland> interface ready to go in, there is no "opening date" for it.
>
> Is the attached patch falling short of being complete, desireable, and
> working?

There is indeed no set "opening date".  There is, however, a daily
judgement on what kind of thing to be putting into the tree this week.
For this week, it's no new interfaces and just bug fixes.  In fact, I won't
have time even to fully review your patch this week.