Re: BUGS file

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 04:34:25PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Well, whatever.  I still think using bugzilla for these long-term items is
> fine.  But at the very least, we need to clean stale items out of the BUGS
> file.

And update the bugreporting instructions in there:

Another source of information about bugs is the problem data base of the
GNU project.  There is an easy to use WWW interface available at

       http://www-gnats.gnu.org:8080/cgi-bin/wwwgnats.pl

I would appreciate it very much if you could verify the problem was not
reported before by looking through the database.  To make the information
in this database as useful as possible please report bugs always using the
`glibcbug' shell script which gets installed with GNU libc.

	Jakub