mq support etc

As you can see, the POSIX message queue support is in.  Mostly written
by Jakub, I write the mq_notify code for SIGEV_THREAD.  Works nicely on
x86.  Now we are all waiting for the other archs to catch up.

I've also added Roland's test case for the POSIX timer removal.  This
means the tst-timer3 test will fail unless the machine uses a recent
kernel or uses the userlevel implementation.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â