Re: Regex memory management

We really should have the regex code audited for possible memory leaks in
error conditions, since Jakub has already observed some.  If Isamu doesn't
have time, perhaps someone else can find time to do it soon.  Jakub's
obstack suggestions sound good to me, and converting to that makes it
vastly easier to be sure the code is correct.  But I don't know the regex
code and its allocation properties at all, so as to say that the obstack
model fits acceptably right in all cases.