Re: Bad alignment in locale-archive

I put your version of the fix in, with a comment.  (Please add comments in
the code for changes such as this.  If it was nonobvious enough to have
missed when writing it the first time, it's nonbovious enough to warrant an
explanatory comment when reading the code.)

I agree that the alignment should always be 4.  No extant architecture that
I know of needs more for these types (all structs containing uint32_t
members).  OTOH, if __alignof__ ever reports more for some architecture and
we use 4, then we have a problem.  From what we know now the files should
be portable modulo byte order, but no current configuration/installation
plan actually assumes they are (except maybe between 32/64 modes of bi-arch
platforms).