Re: Problem with glibc mainline and linuxthreads on x86-64

Roland McGrath <roland@frob.com> writes:

> I checked in a clenaed up and commented version of that fix.
> Please make sure I didn't break any configuration you can try.
>
> This bites x86-64 in the 2.2 branch as well, no?  We need to either put the
> script fixes into 2.2.6 or work around it by adding the line to Versions.def.

It didn't bit us *yet* since there's no 2.3 version and 2.2.5 (which is
the default) is the latest.  But with 2.2.6 it might bite us, so
please check it in.  I'll give it some more testing later today,

Thanks a lot!
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger