Re: m68k setjmp()

Andreas> Jes Sorensen <jes@trained-monkey.org> writes:
|> I am having a problem with setjmp() on the m68k when compiling binaries
|> with -fomit-frame-pointere. I realized it's due to the fact that the
|> current implementation relying on being able to mangle the stack pointer
|> with the callee handling that:

Andreas> Bummer.  A wonder that it haven't done any harm before.

|> Comments?

Andreas> Please try the version I just checked in.

Just looked at it and there's a couple of things, I notice you don't
call __sigjmp_save() for setjmp() and _setjmp() any longer. The old
version did, but is that not required?

My version actually generated smaller code ;-) But of course
maintaining assembly is nastier.

Cheers,
Jes