Re: lookup cache changes

>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:

Ulrich> The results (numerically) are the same.  The new code should
Ulrich> be a bit faster (at least after the startup).  I haven't seen
Ulrich> any regressions but I haven't tested IA-64 yet (which uses a
Ulrich> different RESOLVE macros).

I have tried it on the ia64 and it seems to work fine. I still see a
couple of error cases when running make tests, but nothing new due to
this. The ones I see are in the iconv tests and math where it moans
log2 isn't available.

Cheers
Jes

PS: The main reason why I haven't run real tests with Jakub's new
gcc-3 patch is that my entire system is pretty much gcc-3 compiled so
old binaries wont show.