Re: very soon

I think the Hurd status is good, though maybe all my recent changes haven't
been tested.  These days everybody using Hurd will be using the debian
package, which will get later patches from cvs as needed (or people compile
their own libc).  So for the most part you don't need to worry about Hurd
status for releases, we'll let you know when it's more stable.