Function descriptor and dlopen/dlclose under ia64.

I may know why "make check" failed in iconvdata. The failed testcase
is tst-loading. It does 5000 iterations of random dlopen/dlclose.
The first few iterations are ok. It fails under ia64 after a few
hundreds of iterations.

Remember the official function descriptor, which is created at the
fly by the dynamic linker. All DSOes use the same official function
descriptor. If an official function descriptor is created by dloepn a
DSO, we cannot free it via dlclose if it is used by another DSO later
on. Basically, we need a reference count on the official function
descriptor. Otherwise, we will be in deep trouble with dlopen/dlclose.

H.J.